22 April 2011

Meet the Mayfest Crew: George Monro

What is your job at Mayfest?
Producing and Marketing Intern

Which 3 shows are you most looking forward to at this year's Mayfest?
I am chomping at the bit to see Little Bulb's highly anticipated Operation Greenfield. My friends that have seen it appear to say it is simply er-mazing. The Ice Book looks completely innovative, beautiful and magical. One of those “I wish I’d thought of that” kind of shows – cannot wait. Sam Halmarack & Miserabilites will be fantastic too - who doesn’t love a bit of inspirational interactive stadium pop in May?

I love Mayfest because…
It is ten days of fun filled theatrical delights that cater for a host of different audiences. There really is something for everyone! Mayfest also provides many (free – I might add!) opportunities for artists and audience members to meet, chat and make robot costumes together – is that a good enough reason?

Sum up Mayfest in 3 shiny words.

Eclectic theatrical adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment