19 April 2011

Toby Farrow's Top Mayfest Picks



Toby Farrow is a photographer, writer and Creative Director of Farrows Creative.




Which 3 shows are you most looking forward to at this year’s Mayfest?

Operation Greenfield: I missed their last show, which according to most of the Bristol theatrical community was one of the highlights of the year. As a born follower, I will definitely be checking this out so that I can pretend I have my finger on the pulse of popular culture - and people will like me much more because of it.

Sam Halmarak and The Miserabilites: I've done various photo shoots with Sam over the years - he's a been a dead usher in a cinema, a punch drunk gentleman farmer bundled into the boot of an old Volvo, the usual kind of thing. I'm a big fan of his music and his lyrics are fantastic - he's also got the rock star stare down to a T.

The Summer House: Anything containing stuffed beavers and Vikings is worthy of my full attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment