2 May 2011

Meet The Mayfest Crew: Holly McGrane

What is your job at Mayfest?
Producing Intern

Which 3 shows are you most looking forward to at this year's Mayfest?
I am really looking forward to Sex Idiot by Bryonny Kimmings - I have heard some fantastical rumours. If even half of these are true....heck!
I also am gagging to see Operation Greenfield by Little Bulb as I am apparently the only person on the planet who hasn't experienced this extraordinary company's work yet and I feel decidedly left out and sulky.
Also, not strictly a show, but I am going to be all over the Mayfest Opening Party like wet on a flannel. Sambucca? Bacon sarnies? Robots? YES.

I love Mayfest because...
It is a celebration of Bristol as a hub for contemporary theatre and it often challenges people to engage with their city in a whole new way.

Sum up Mayfest in 3 shiny words.
Invention. Experience. Exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment