3 May 2011

Meet The Mayfest Crew: Arthur Tibbs

What is your job at Mayfest?
Canine Co-ordinator (aka Kate's pet and regular fixture of the Mayfest office)

Which 3 shows are you most looking forward to at this year’s Mayfest?
I am very excited about Astronaut by Sleepdogs, because I am: a) constantly inspired by the awesome vastness of outer space; and b) because I am often, myself, a very sleepy dog.
The Guild of Cheesemakers from has me salivating - I am something of a connoisseur of fine cheeses. Only the other day did I find a very fine morsel of Cheshire Blue behind the sofa.
I am barking mad about Faulty Optic and I'm sure that Flogging a Dead Horse will be right up my street. I have never flogged a dead horse. I did gnaw a dozing cat once, but that is another story entirely.

I love Mayfest because…
It is a fabulous and inspirational celebration of new modern theatre that I love more than my best squeaky chew toy.

Sum up Mayfest in 3 shiny words.
Big. Brash. Beautiful. Come on, what are you waiting for? Schnauzer chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment